BOSTON, MA – Senator Elizabeth Warren has released her third memoir and 12th book overall, Persist. In the memoir, a copy of which was obtained by BeetPress, Warren acknowledged publicly – now months later – that maybe she “wasn’t good enough” for American voters to win the 2020 democratic primary. Here are some other shocking revelations from Warren’s new memoir.
- Persisted just long enough to ruin Bernie Sanders’ chances for the nomination
- Big, structural changes made by Warren and husband Bruce Mann to a Massachusetts investment property resulted in the building being condemned by the city of Charlestown
- Is actually only 1/4 Cherokee
- Claims that a Bernie Bro once kicked Bailey
- Jacob Wohl accusation that she once flew a 24-year old Marine-turned-escort she had met on the website www.cowboys4angels.com to Massachusetts to participate in sadomasochist ritualistic sex that left the former Marine permanently scarred is in fact true.
- Likes taking selfies
- Made up the whole story about Bernie Sanders telling her that a woman can’t be president in a desperate attempt to slow Sanders’s momentum in the 2020 Democratic Primaries and bolster her own flailing campaign
- Still aspires to not be chosen for Vice President in 2024